Thursday, August 8, 2013

Enter Determination Here

Never have I ever been particularly good at keeping up with, well, about everything. Projects are started, and left, and forgotten about, and altogether disappear from my mind on a regular basis. Not surprisingly, that's what appears to have happened on here, but this time I am determined, confident, and altogether absolutely sure that I can and will WRITE more. Because that's what I love doing. From here on out, pictures will be minimal (special thanks to my leaving Europe in one week *tear*) and words will take precedence. I solemnly swear. 

 The truth of the matter is that I shoulda/coulda/woulda been a journalism student at UF come fall, had not reality and parental expectations taken hold of the mind. Now, much to my hesitance, Business school awaits me in two weeks. With no strong background in math OR economics, I am mortally terrified, and ultimately completely sure I won't fit in, and ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that I will NOT be pursuing Finance, don't tell my father. 

It comes down to the fact that I enjoy writing, and I used to be quite good at it when I had the opportunity to write what I pleased. So I'm going to do just that, write what I please, and speak my mind, and maybe something will come of it, if only entertainment for whoever comes across my personal thoughts scattered on the internets. 

Maybe I'll survive Business School through all this. Just bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment